Friday, March 13, 2009

Un-declared money for you

I get a lot of spam mail- usually about how to make my "rod bigger" or that I've won the lottery somewhere in Africa. Recently, I've started to get them all in Chinese characters, but of course I can't understand what they mean- maybe that I've won a prize over there too?
I got this one tonight and it takes the proverbial cake for the "most ridiculous electronic bullshit that I've ever received."

Hello,
I hope my e-mail find you well. I need your assistance. My name is Sgt Joey Jones, I am an American soldier with the 3rd Armored Cavalry Regiment in IRAQ for the United States,we have $25,000,000.00, that is in our Possession and we are ready to move it out of the country.
The Money is part of the one we seized from late Saddam Hussein, but was not declared. My colleague and I need a good partner someone we can trust to actualize this Venture,but we are moving it through Diplomatic way to your house directly. Your share is 40% while 60% is for me and my colleague.
Sincerely,
Sgt Joey Jones.


I'll definitely take 40% of $25,000,000. Times are rough and my foodstamps are about to get cut at the end of the month. I'd even be willing to split it three ways with the two other guys, just to make it all fair.
Please give it to me all in two dollar bills, though.
Thanks dudes.